PITTSBURGH, PA 15237
Bringing extensive knowledge of the local real estate market and 30+ years of sales and customer service experience to his position as a successful and respected full time Realtor®, Dave McSwigan provides his clients an outstanding level of service. He is a genuine, hardworking Realtor® whose authentic and conscientious qualities demonstrate his passion for helping both buyers and sellers achieve their real estate dreams.
Offering a humble and kind approach with a commitment to succeed, Dave makes his clients’ goals his first priority through every step of the real estate transaction. He provides communication, negotiation and management skills in combination with in-depth knowledge of the neighborhoods and real estate markets of the North Hills, Pittsburgh, Butler County, and surrounding communities in Western Pennsylvania.
A lifelong Pittsburgh area native, Dave’s knowledge of the local market is incomparable. He is familiar with the intricacies of the local communities which is paramount in helping his BUYERS find the right neighborhood to suit their needs. His vast understanding of the complex Western Pennsylvania area real estate market enables him to effectively advise his clients and strategically market his listings so SELLERS can capitalize on the current market. Taking great pride in his work, Dave enjoys educating his clients on the in’s and outs of the real estate process and advising them on what they should look for to get the max out of their investment.
Recognized by clients and colleagues alike for his commitment, honesty, and fairness, Dave has merited a stellar reputation for utmost professionalism, timely and effective communication, and a formidable track record of delivering results. A testimony to his reputation is his broad portfolio of referrals from past clients. From the onset, it becomes very apparent that his clients’ goals, objectives and satisfaction are his primary focus.
Dave was born and raised in the Pittsburgh area. Together with his wife, they are raising their daughter with same devotion to the Steelers, Pirates and Penguins that become ingrained in a true Pittsburgher. In his spare time, Dave’s favorite pastime is spending time with his family whether it be coaching kids on the soccer field or getting out to enjoy the wonderful hiking and biking trails that are plentiful in Western Pennsylvania. Carrying over from his younger years, Dave is still an avid aviation enthusiast having earned his pilot’s license which might attribute to his love of travel. His favorite place to go is Myrtle Beach but has Hawaii on his Bucket List.
- Full-time Realtor® since 1998
- Local Expertise- Lifelong Resident of Western PA, Pittsburgh area- in-depth knowledge of local communities, neighborhoods
- Over 30 years’ Experience in Sales and Customer Service
- Vast network of expert professionals for inspections, warranties, repairs, lending, etc.
- Mercyhurst College – Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management
- Seasoned sales expert
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Formidable Problem Solving skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Accomplished Negotiator
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Focused, Motivated and Committed
- Flexible and accommodating
Awards & Certifications:
- SRES, Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Relocation Specialist
- New Construction Specialist
- Circle of Excellence, Coldwell Banker
- President’s Elite Club, Coldwell Banker
- Ranked in Top 123 by Real Trends, 2014 & 2015
- Five Star Agent 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Top 3% Nationwide in Realtor Volume, with sales in excess of $15 Million annually
- Top 10 agent at Coldwell Banker Pittsburgh
- Consistent Top Producer more than $15,000,000 in sales volume per year.
Here are some of the things I can do for you...
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
International President’s Elite